Thursday, November 18, 2010

quick rant.

How do single mothers do it?!?!

My parents are out of town this weekend, Xaundelle and Hunter are working..How am I going to do this without them?

We are having a group of people stay with us this weekend so I also feel like playing Miss Hostess.

and...Julien has decided he likes waking up early.

Today:

Wake up at 7am, I have to clean the kitchen to start Challah to freeze for tomorrow, clean my room because it's a wreck, and finish cleaning the living room. Oh on top of it all i smell so a shower hopefully can be in the equation.

I got Julien to sleep in my bed by himself for an hour, so I got a huge chunk done. But since then..he's grumpy! Not letting me do ANYTHING!
How am I going to finish anything I need to do!? I need a babysitter just so I can shower.
How do single mothers do this?
What do you do when you need a shower, pee, clean a dish?
Do you let them scream the whole time? I don't know if I can do that.

I need my Mom.

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days. A few times when I was desperate for a shower I would put Zoe in her little vibrating chair, place it on the floor of the bathroom - and let her enjoy the experience of hanging out in the bathroom while mommy showered. It worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strapped emily to one of those carriers that way I was "holding" her but still had my arms free. Made a world of difference on her crabby days!! Now showers... well he might just have to scream ;-)

    ReplyDelete