Saturday, November 6, 2010

Photos/update

I heard from SOME people, that I didn't have enough pictures (Grace Brindle). So this post is dedicated to Grace.



JuJu's First bath at home!!


Packing all these Diapers for the road! After 3 months I still haven't used them all!



JuJu Hits the road!



JuJu falls asleep listening to his favorite singer Kristene Muller!


JuJu LOVES his KiKi!


And his Sabba too!!



JuJu reading his first Pooh book!


JuJu meets Veda!



JuJu is in California!!


Family photo at the famous PeeWee Dinosaurs (peewees big adventure anyone?)


JuJu meets his Great Auntie Kim!


JuJu meets his new friend Banjo (who wanted to bite him)



JuJu at a show wearing his Headphones!


JuJu being Good lookin!

Julien has already doubled his birth weight (I know) He's a big boy!!
It is a great adventure having him on the road with us and I absolutely LOVE it! sometimes it's hard and frustrating but whose life isn't?

Right now we are in Brandon Florida (close to Tampa), KiKi (my mom), Xaundelle, Hunter, Julien and I are all sick! Please pray for a speedy recovery and that no one else in our group gets sick. We are touring with a few other bands and two young girls 7 and 9 are really sick as well. We need healing!!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute Saph! I am praying for you all to have healing and be restored. Julien is getting so big! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete