Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursdays Thoughts and Rants

I skipped Wednesday to give you guys a break.

First of all my Silver King Coffee girl quit. Therefore I'm paying full price for a cup of milk and the girl that now 'serves me' at the window doesn't know me. Ugh! Good thing it's the original girl who Sarahjane and I thought was named April.. Close but no cigar. Her name is Alexa. She got a new tattoo.

Speaking of Tattoos..i would still like to finish mine to get a new one.
How do people have time and money to constantly be getting tatted Alyssa Hickman, Trevor Michael..I'm confused and jealous.

I can't comment on whats going on in the news lately DOMA, Abortion etc. It's too heavy and I'm sure I would get backlash for my beliefs on either subject. So instead i'm just going to say "Goodnight and Goodluck America" It's all in your hands.

I feel like Moses and I are best friends, I've been studying and making lessons on this guy for the last 5 months. Todays lesson = Moses dies.
It's been real bud.

That moment you regret accepting a friend request or liking a page..get off my newsfeed!

That other moment when you accidentally sync your phone with your facebook contacts..I don't need your number..but i have it. beware of spam.

I get that you need a job and all..but maybe you should do some SERIOUS, EXTENSIVE research on the day care you are sending your children to before you get trapped and you're spending $500 a month on the pledge of allegiance, forced nap time, bad lunch and listening to secular hip hop during playtime.

It's been a good 6 weeks since I've had a bagel...TAKE THAT UTAH!

Have I mentioned how things start considerably earlier here?
I used to drive into work (in dallas) around 7:30 and catch the first half of the Kidd Kraddick show..The only radio station I get here must start at 5am..it's 7:30 and i've missed the funniest parts! #Mountainlife


Speaking of Mountain Life..Nothing like waking up your entire building on a Wednesday night because your water heater is leaking scalding water into the parking garage. 10:30pm maintenance knocks on our door (i didn't even know we had that kind of service!) we waved them past because we certainly weren't leaking water. 10 minutes later maintenance AND our nice neighbor lady from upstairs knocks 'Please check your water heater! There is burning water pouring into the garage!" we check..sure enough it's us. Maintenance comes in, our weird neighbor guys from vermont come into the hallway..we're all in our pajamas, awkward. We've never exchanged anything but a smile in passing and now they're seeing me...in my pajamas..at night.
Our hot water heater is broken and needs to be replaced. yay.. We rent so it's no big deal...but I could've been spared the awkwardness.


No comments:

Post a Comment