Monday, June 24, 2013

My Monday Blues and Thoughts

I know this is seriously off track but here are a 'few' things on my mind this Monday Morning...
(Please beware these are definitely first world problems and I am no way seriously complaining about these things)


My pug has lost her mind, peed in my bed and is now gagging herself on a stuffed elmo toy that we gave up on trying to rescue

I hate that scene in the Amazing SpiderMan when Andrew Garfield is breathing heavily into Emma Stones face while he's sweaty and beat up...you know that doesn't smell good..

I love me some French Press coffee, but making a whole pot of it..by myself..makes me a hyped up caffeinated mama..I need someone to come drink half of this thing.
On top of that, I regret getting rid of my normal coffee cups. As much as I love how these 'vintage tea cups look' they're kind of a pain when you have to refill every other second.

Who decided to build condos in the middle of Heber City and Park City where we can't get any cable or internet?!?!..fml

OK! Who decided it was okay to post pictures of your ailments on facebook? Aint nobody wanna see your bloody knee, eye, messed up feet, broken...anything!

I had a dream I hung out with Cesar Milan on the streets of Africa eating Ice Cream...I think I need to train my dog.

Missing Texas stuff. Joy Luck, Cheap Movies, Friends, Beauty Bar, Downtown Dallas, Black People....just sayin

I don't support Kanye and Kim's decision to name their child something ridiculous..but being a child with a strange name..I feel for them. They're just trying to be original in the sea of celebrity baby names. It's hard to meet the standards of Apple, Jermajesty, Lourdes...etc.
And speaking of names..i know some normal people out there that have no excuse to name their kids weird names.

Twinkie coming back..it's like when you throw a going away party for someone and then a week later they're like '...uh i'm not leaving anymore' what?!?! Waste of time! (Joy Eastman..remember that?! love you!)

I need to finish all my tattoos..so I can get a new one. (hint, hint)

Sarah Thomas, Serah Rudolph, Erin Favella, Julie Hopkins...you all make me want to have another baby...TOMORROW. Stop having cute kids.

My Favorite part of The Amazing SpiderMan...Spiderman launching himself up the side of a building. I want to do that!

I need a haircut.

.....time for more coffee.








No comments:

Post a Comment